fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: About PMP Simulator Extension

About PMP Simulator Extension 3 years 1 month ago #26731

• Win Tun
  • Win  Tun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My PMP Exam Simulator 2021 will be expired after 4 Apr.
I know that an email will be sending as a reminder on that last day to ask me whether I want to extend it for 30 or 60 days more. It is clear that once I purchase the extension there, my simulator will be with me again for some more days to practice.
However, I would like to know whether it is possible to apply the simulator extension only on some day after the last date, 4 Apr, with the same extension price.
If I need to get it again after the time of expiry, do I need to make a purchase for the fresh new simulator package with full price for one more time?
Regards.
Winston.

About PMP Simulator Extension 3 years 1 month ago #26733

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Hello Win,

Yes. That is possible. You do not have to buy an extension immediately.

So in your situation, the simulator expires on April 4. You can then wait for as long as you need - say 3 weeks until April 25 - and only then buy the extenion. Now the 30 days get added from the day of purchase.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

About PMP Simulator Extension 3 years 1 month ago #26735

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dear Cornelius,

Thanks a lot for your kind support.

With Regards.
Win Tun.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login