fbpx

Reply: Miserable experience with Online PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Miserable experience with Online PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 weeks ago #26693

Sharon S

I called PMI. They said it is much better taking the exam onsite. I, too , did not have a good experience with online test. You may want to take it onsite instead.
3 years 2 weeks ago #26691

Sudhir Kumar Pantagani

Hello all,

I attempted online PMP exam today. I completed all the check-in process [ID, My photo, room photo] and the proctor confirmed all was good to go ahead, and he will launch the exam. the exam did not launch, but camera was still running and they had me waiting for 1.5 hours with no communication. I tried contacting customer service after 1.5 hours and all they say is exam time already completed and I won't be able to start the exam today. they offered to reschedule the exam.
I completed everything as per their instruction and respected their rules, and waited for 1.5 hours in front of the camera doing nothing. I'm not really happy with the way things have gone with Pearson Vue Online exam and no one contacts me to resolve the issue till now.
I was so eager to complete this exam, so disappointed with what happened today.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login