fbpx

Reply: Looking for a student group and/or partner

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Looking for a student group and/or partner

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 weeks ago #26679

Sharon S

Andrea
I sent your email address to Hari. He'll be sending you an invite.

Sharon
3 years 2 weeks ago #26676

Duon Martin

Hello Andrea. We have a study group where we meet every Sunday from 9AM-11AM EST & every Wednesday 6PM-8PM EST. We meet virtually and have a brief discussion on our preparation for the PMP exam and depending who is online, we take a quiz in learning mode as a group and discuss each question while learning from each other on how to approach questions. The lead is Sharon Doe. She created an email chain for our group. You can reach Sharon at this email address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks,
Duon
3 years 2 weeks ago #26669

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

Have you considered checking your local PMI branch? I know some do offer study groups / prep courses.

Good luck!

Kyle
3 years 2 weeks ago #26668

Andrea White

I just purchased the stimulator. I’m looking for a study group. I took the exam twice in 2018 and didn’t pass. My goal is to pass the PMP exam in 2021. I have started back studying on my own, but I want to join a study group.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login