fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: CAPM Exams on PrepCast

CAPM Exams on PrepCast 3 years 2 months ago #26364

• Neety Sachar
  • Neety Sachar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I have just started my journey for CAPM prep and found this toll very helpful, instead of just reading material.
Can anyone confirm if I can take the EXAMS more than once?, I have been primarily focusing on Training Exams where I can preselect the qty of questions, however wanted to take the EXAM, but do not want to lose the opportunity to take it again.
Thanks!

CAPM Exams on PrepCast 3 years 2 months ago #26366

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Neety,

Confirmed. During the 90-days of access you can take the Exams as often as you like.

However, please be aware that the short quizzes that you are now taking and the exams are using the same question pool. So if you answer 400 questions in the quizzes, you will see them again when taking the exams.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login