fbpx

Reply: We're increasing the PMP Exam Time in Simulator from 230 to 250 mins

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : We're increasing the PMP Exam Time in Simulator from 230 to 250 mins

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 months 2 weeks ago #29463

Rajyalakshmi Bommaraju

How to stop the exam to take 10 min break after 60 questions? Click "END EXAM" or Close the browser? It is not clear from above instructions.
4 months 6 days ago #29268

Reham Youssef

Since this is a practice platform, I hope you can add a pause button/feature to the Exam simulator, in case we'd like to solve it and we got busy for any reason we don't lose all the data.
11 months 5 days ago #28184

Marzieh Kazeminejad

Hello,
Your explanation is somehow correct, but I think the real PMP exam starts at 230. When the question 60 is answered (it is supposed to take 75 min exactly), the time is stopped at 155 min. whether you take advantage of 10 min or not, when you start the exam again the monitor show you the question 61 and the total remaining time is 155 min.
Again, when the question 120 is answered (it is supposed to take 75 min exactly), the time is stopped at 80 min, in 10 min, the exam starts in question 121 and the total remaining time is 80 min.
1 year 1 week ago #27966

Gayathri Mohan

Is taking the break time bound? We are here talking about taking break after every 60 questions. What is the ideal time that one should spend on each batch of 60 questions.
1 year 1 month ago #27736

Emmanuel Darco

I took all the breaks allocated and still completed the exam with still 28 minutes left. It all depends on how well one has prepared for the exam and I did not even mark any questions for reviews.

Cheers,

Emmanuel
1 year 1 month ago #27704

Anushri Kumar

Hello,
I have just gotten access to my free 7 day trial but when I click on the PMP 1 Test it shows me only 23 questions? How do I access the full length exam?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login