fbpx

Reply: PM PrepCast modules compared to new 2021 exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM PrepCast modules compared to new 2021 exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26087

Cornelius Fichtner

Brandon,

Earlier this week, we launched our PMP Booster Course for students who are in your shoes. Have you already seen this video where I explain it:

traffic.libsyn.com/secure/pmpodcast/B00....urse_Live_Stream.mp4
3 years 2 months ago #26086

Brandon Dudley

Hi,

The PM PrepCast has 13 modules dedicated to the traditional project management method and only 1 module dedicated to Agile method, yet the new 2021 exam has 50% exam questions dedicated to traditional and 50% dedicated to agile. It seems there is MUCH more material on the prepcast dedicated to 50% of the exam and very little basic knowledge dedicated to the other 50%. Is it expected that the one module for Agile in the prepcast prepares you for 50% of the 2021 exam as much as the other 13 modules prepares you for the other 50% of the exam?

Personally, I started studying the prepcast in September 2020 with the idea that these modules would accurately represent what the exam content would cover. I was not able to complete my studies in time to take the test in 2020 so now I am concerned that I have not prepared enough through the prepcast for the 2021 exam with agile methods accounting for 50%. Is the Prepcast still being recommended for 2021 exam takers even though only 1 module covers Agile methodology?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login