fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Your feedback on this article, please: How to fill in the application

Your feedback on this article, please: How to fill in the application 3 years 3 months ago #25577

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 605
Hello everyone,

We have updated our article on "How to fill in the PMP Application". The latest version can be found here:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/how-...-the-pmp-application

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on it. If you have recently filled in your application (or are in the middle of it), then please let me know if our description is correct and if you find our recommendations to be helpful in going through the process.

Thank you so much!
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Your feedback on this article, please: How to fill in the application 3 years 1 month ago #26428

• Ostadar Diez
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Cornelius,

Thanks for this article, the guided process makes it look less daunting.

I'm putting together the information needed for the exam application, looking to file my application next week. I have a doubt regarding the descriptions of the project and was hoping I could get some feedback from you as there isn’t a lot of information online yet.

For the exam application pre 2021, the project deliverable needed to be summarized by process groups on project descriptions (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing). An brief example: Developed the charter and identified key stakeholders (I). Defined the scope with while considering time and cost and quality (P). Coordinated the execution of the research and development of the material (E) Monitored quality and communicated with stakeholders (M) Documented Close out report (C)

With the new exam content outline in 2021, I’m not sure if the project description needs to be summarised by the same 5 process groups, the 3 new Domains, the 14 – 17 – 4 tasks within the new domains.

Would you please be able to advise?

It will massively help having this information before writing the project descriptions for 60 months’ worth of PM experience.

Thanks in advance.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login