fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Prepcast Study

Prepcast Study 14 years 4 months ago #1104

• Scott Porterfield
  • Scott  Porterfield's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just started studying for the PMP exam. I am viewing the PM prepcast and finding it difficult to follow along in the PMBOK Guide. Is this the intent of the prepcast?

Re:Prepcast Study 14 years 4 months ago #1105

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Scott,

The PM PrepCast is not an "audio version" of the PMBOK Guide. However, the PrepCast is a PMP exam prep that follows the PMBOK Guide closely. We are not allowed to simply "read" the PMBOK Guide to you because PMI owns the copyright.

What you will see however, is that our episodes 04.xx - 12.xx are pretty much following both structure and content of the PMBOK Guide.

So for instance if you are reading chapter 5.5 in the PMBOK Guide, then our lesson E05.05 covers that material. Again... not a 100% copy but as close as we "dare".
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Re:Prepcast Study 14 years 4 months ago #1106

• Scott Porterfield
  • Scott  Porterfield's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks. Amazing response time!

Re:Prepcast Study 14 years 4 months ago #1107

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
We try... but if you catch me when I'm sleeping it might take a bit longer... :-)
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login