fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25376

Mouhsine Aouane

Thank You Shaji for the information. Me too I passed the exam yesterday. Good luck to everybody
3 years 3 months ago #25239

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats Shaji!
3 years 3 months ago #25236

Shaji Abraham

's Avatar

Exams had few questions similar to the Simulator. The simulator questions gives a wide range of situations in real life.

I got only handful of questions on problem solving type. Not sure if this is the standard as I was of the impression that many questions would be asked of this type.

Important lesson is while taking exam flag questions which we wish to review later, specifically 1st half so as not to waste time reviewing all and can get more time for 2nd half. Practice in simulator will help to improve speed for exam and get hold of our limitations.
Hope this helps.
3 years 3 months ago #25233

Mouhsine Aouane

Hi Shaji and congrats for your certification :)

comparing to the simulator questions how difficult were exam questions? Any difference between them?

Thanks in advance!
3 years 3 months ago #25231

Shaji Abraham

Hi,
I have passed PMP exam in first attempt with T/AT/T/AT/AT.

The simulator helped to understand situational problems and read PMBOK to clear the doubts. I did full 1600 problems, with max 100 question attempted in a stretch. In exam it was weird to have a break after 89 problems, not sure what is the logic.
Thanks once again for the great content of simulator.

Regards,
Shaji Abraham

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login