fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Difference Individual/Team assessment Vs Project performance appraisal

Difference Individual/Team assessment Vs Project performance appraisal 3 years 3 months ago #25022

• Marc-Antoine Bédard
  • Marc-Antoine Bédard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello.
I'm wondering what is the difference between "Individual/Team assessment" and "Project performance appraisal".
Except the fact that these concepts are taken from different processes of the "Resource management" knowledge area, what's their concrete or real difference?

Thanks in advance
Marco

Difference Individual/Team assessment Vs Project performance appraisal 3 years 3 months ago #25269

• Ildefonso Baena
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Marco,

as how I see it, project performance appraisal focuses on the overall project rather than only on the individual/team. For instance, evaluation of the project from the schedule's or costs' perspective.
Not sure though if I am right, I hope someone else can contribute here and confirm.

I have a secondary question in this regard: is the Team Performance Assessment also containing the assement of individuals? or this document is only intended for the evaluation of the team as a group.

Thank you very much in advance.

BR,
Ildefonso
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login