fbpx

Reply: Cram for old PMP or for new PMP?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cram for old PMP or for new PMP?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #25059

Elizabeth Harrin

I think only you can make that call depending on what you already know and how familiar you are with the current exam content outline. If you are starting from nothing, no prior time spent on studying the current exam, personally I would go for the new exam.
3 years 4 months ago #24994

Pace Duckenfield

's Avatar

Hello PMP Staff, All.
I appreciate your outstanding course and your keeping up to date on all the changes.

My question to you is should I cram to take last version of the present PMP or prepare for the new version starting in 2021?

To provide a bit of background for context, since 1) I have frankly due to work, not had the time to do a detailed study for the present exam, and 2) with the time via PMI from acceptance of my application to taking it running out on 18 JAN 2021, should I 3) essentially cram to take the present version or do what will still be a heavy effort but perhaps more plausible, and study for the 2021 version of PMP whereas I can take that exam latest 18 JAN 2021?

This is an unfortunate situation that I put myself into and appreciate your input.

I know from watching your overview video on the new exam, that it is going to be more difficult.

Regards,

Pace

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login