fbpx

Reply: ITTOs or not ITTOs?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : ITTOs or not ITTOs?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24760

Charlie

D-7 here. The PMP test exam I took does not contain such direct questions, but to answer the questions you will need to know the key ITTOs.
It is hard to define a rule to select the important ITTO, I am trying to memorize patters (e.g. EEFs are inputs of pretty much every plan) and the Os (e.g. requirement documents) which are key inputs for the next process (in this case collect requirements). Also try and understand (not memorize) well what a process needs to functions properly, that will give you they to unlock most of the ITTs.
I hope this helps.
C
3 years 4 months ago #24753

Elena Herrero

Hello,

I've read everywhere that we don't have to memorize ITTOs, which is fine for me because I'm not good at memorizing. But I don't know if it is said just because the ratio effort to memorize vs. number of questions about ITTOs is extremely high, or if there isn't any question about ITTOs.

So I would like to know if there are or not ITTOs questions? I mean, direct ITTO questions like : "Which of the tools and techniques below is not a TT of the process XX?", as I find this questions way more difficult than situational questions using ITTOs.

Otherwise said, when making quizzes on precast simulator, should I choose "Include ITTOs questions" to be more realistic or not?

D-17 and I'm freaking out :S

Thank you all

EH

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login