fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Finished two full tests - Depressed with my results

Finished two full tests - Depressed with my results 3 years 5 months ago #24670

• Srinivas Sivaraju
  • Srinivas Sivaraju's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I did 2 full prepcast exams.. My scores were 72% in both. i am able to nail down to 2 choices in all the wrong answers and i am picking the wrong choice most of the time.

I am terribly disappointed and getting worried, my exam is slated for Dec23rd.

Finished two full tests - Depressed with my results 3 years 5 months ago #24674

• Gabriella Dellino, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Hi Srinivas,

I hear your disappointment, but 72% in the first two mock exams is not bad at all! And you have plenty of time until Dec 23rd to keep working on that and improve your performance!!
It is already a good starting point that you are able to nail it down to two options. My recommendation for you when you get to review the answers, is to focus on the detailed explanation provided for both the correct answer and the wrong ones: I learned a lot from this process. It is time consuming, but totally worth it.

I am sure you will get better over time!

Gabriella
Gabriella Dellino, PhD, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login