fbpx

Reply: What is the best simulator to use now?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What is the best simulator to use now?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24289

NT

's Avatar

Hi There,

I hoped to complete the PMP exam before the end of this because I recognized it will change in the new year. However, as I am starting a new role and have been quite busy since the summer when I started studying, I have not covered as much of the existing 2020 PMP exam material as I would like.

I would like your objective view if it makes sense to only order the PMP Exam 2020 Simulator or if it might help to complement that simulator, right now (or in the next three months), with PMI-ACP Exam 2020/2021 simulator given that the exam will be updated this January.

As background, I would like an honest assessment of my best option because I read on this site that, for the PMP Exam 2020 Simulator, the user would be able to access the exam content for 90 days, technically, but then in January that simulator would be automatically upgraded for free to the 2021 version. In the meantime though, I am wondering if it would be prudent to get access to more agile-related content by also purchasing the PMI-ACP 2020/2021 Exam Simulator. I am concerned about costs but I also do not want to only cover one half of the 2021 exam if I take the exam early in the new year (which is getting likelier).

I welcome your feedback. For example, what are you recommending that students do now if it is possible they will not sit for the PMP exam by Dec. 31, 2020?

Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login