fbpx

Reply: I've got one month, until November 29...Advice?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I've got one month, until November 29...Advice?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24194

Joe Pang

Hello Shai,

I would say the timeline is tight, and for the next month, every minute you spend will have to count. But I still believe that it is possible and you can do it.

It looks like you have a good high-level plan for the next 30 days. One thing I cannot comment on is whether 20 days is enough for you to absorb and understand the material because everyone is different. If I may offer a slight modification to your study plan, try to do some practice early on (perhaps one for your 5th/15th day) instead of waiting till the end. That way you will be able to know sooner what area you need to improve upon.

Good luck and share with us your good news next month.
3 years 5 months ago #24147

Shai Litt

I can dedicate up to 2-4 hours per day, and one day per week 6 hours. How should I prioritize my time so that I'm ready to pass the exam in one month?

I've been through the prepcasts up to about half way but I am seeing that I comprehend more from reading and and actually working with the information. The way I figure it, I'll leave the last 10 days for taking one full exam per day, and reviewing the results. That leaves 20 days for reviewing material. I've read through PMBOK once and Andy Crowe once and my next review will be a deep dive.

Any ideas and comments?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login