fbpx

Reply: Am I ready for the real PMP exam ? Need Expert Judgements

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Am I ready for the real PMP exam ? Need Expert Judgements

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #24855

Pradeep Soni

Finally I passed PMP in 2nd attempt and my performance by target level is AT/T/T/AT/BT.

I confidently say that PREPCAST really helped to build the confidence, improvised my ability & skills to handle highly situational questions and also helped to develop my experience level which was actually needed in clearing the real PMP exam.

Thanks Cornelius & Team. You guys are doing a great work which is helping PMP aspirants in confidently clearing the most toughest exam. God bless you all.
3 years 5 months ago #23830

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

I know I say this a lot, but only you can truly know if you feel ready to take the exam. Your confidence level with the material and attitude both play big factors. I recommend you check the statistics in PrepCast to see how people with your scores have fared in the exam in the past. Anecdotally, as long as you're confident and have been reviewing and improving on your weaker areas I would say your scores look encouraging.
3 years 5 months ago #23813

Pradeep Soni

My PMP Prepcast Simulator 1st attempt exam scores are

PMP Exam 1 87.50%
PMP Exam 2 79%
PMP Exam 3 84%
PMP Exam 4 83%
PMP Exam 5 77.50%
PMP Exam 6 77.50%
PMP Exam 7 76%

I am also continuing with 2nd attempt of these MOC tests and completed till exam 4 and averaging 85%. Are these scores sufficient to pass the actual PMP exams ?

Please advice.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login