fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Application - Experience as a PMO and Program Manager

PMP Application - Experience as a PMO and Program Manager 3 years 7 months ago #23217

• Laura Xavier Fadrique
  • Laura Xavier Fadrique's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,
I am gathering my information to apply for the PMP exam.
For 1.5 years I worked as PMO (Supportive) and Program Manager for 8 projects from 3 different clients.
How should I enter this experience into the application? I must include each project separately and include a few hours in each phase for each project?
Thank you in advance.

PMP Application - Experience as a PMO and Program Manager 3 years 7 months ago #23259

• Felix Kamanga, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi Laura,

Yes, every project must be included separately.
It is not required for each project that you had contributed to all the five process group.
But for all your projects put together, you should have worked in each process group.
Felix Kamanga, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laura Xavier Fadrique
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login