fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: A Big Thank you to the PrepCast Team - Passed PMP on Second Try

A Big Thank you to the PrepCast Team - Passed PMP on Second Try 3 years 7 months ago #23185

• Kakwalaka
  • Kakwalaka 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Here's to add a note of thanks to the thousands you have received already.

I just finished my PMP exams and i was informed that i passed.

I was quite pressed to pass this time because it was my second try to obtain the PMP certification.

Thank you for the simulator questions. I would say the questions on the simulator were slightly more difficult than the actual exams. Using the simulator helps a lot to prepare for the actual experience of the exam. I wouldn't imagine someone writing this exams without using the PrepCast Simulator.

Thank you so much!

A Big Thank you to the PrepCast Team - Passed PMP on Second Try 3 years 7 months ago #23188

• Iman Salafian Esfahani
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Congratulations.

Did you also take the PMI's free practice exam? Is the real PMP exam more similar to Prepcast or the PMI's practice exam?

Thanks.

A Big Thank you to the PrepCast Team - Passed PMP on Second Try 3 years 7 months ago #23190

• Kakwalaka
  • Kakwalaka 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Iman,

I didn't attempt the PMI practice exams at all.

Like it's been suggested here already, one should be aiming for an average of 80% on all the 8 the PrepCast simulator exams. My average on the simulator was >75% on first try. Follow the advice here and you should be fine.

Best wishes!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login