fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMI-ACP Exam with awesome help from Agile Prepcast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMI-ACP Exam with awesome help from Agile Prepcast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20783

Mohammad Alharbi, PMP, PMI-ACP

Hi Chan,

Congratulation!
Thank you for taking time to share your valuable experience.
3 years 11 months ago #20781

Chan Rampersaud

's Avatar

This is the best $$ I have spent on preparing for an exam using Agile Prepcast!! Have to say that the podcast took a bit of getting used to but was committed to going through each and every module with Cornelius running the show and got very used to it. The sessions on Agile Prepcast are good solid pieces that cover sufficient topics without getting too lengthy. I did find the DSDM section a bit too long and would recommend that Cornelius cut that down to a more manageable chunk given that there isn't a lot of focus on that section on the Exam :)

Preparation:
1. Reviewed the Podcasts everyday and picking subjects that I wanted to review more than others.

2. Supplemented this with the Mike Griffiths PMI-ACP book. Hint: I bought the Audiobook version of Mike G and found it a much better constructed piece that the text itself. Had a few listens to the entire audio book as well.

3. Recommendations for taking the exam at home.
(a) Make sure you have a quiet space to focus and concentrate. The questions can be wordy and takes a few readings to get into the groove.
(b) Don't always pick the first answer that seems right. Read ALL the answers and then, if in doubt, select an answer and mark the question and come back to it later to reconfirm.
(c) Make sure you know your content as in any exam. It's not a guessing game for 3 hours as you have to put yourself into the Agile Mindset and really 'live' agile for 3 hours of the exam session!
(d) Lastly, on Exam day, don't study - your brain needs time to absorb all the studying that you hopefully have done prior to the exam and needs time to rest.

4. Make sure you recommend Agile Prepcast to other aspirants as there is no comparison product out there that makes this such an easy and manageable exam preparation. I certainly wish I have the PMP version of this when I did my PMP many years ago.

Thank you Cornelius and not sure if you are going to be doing similar Podcast for Scrum certifications etc to dive deeper into various Agile frameworks and make it as easy as PMI-ACP Prepcast!

Couldn't have done this without Agile Prepcast!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login