fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMI-ACP Exam Today | 1/6/20

Passed the PMI-ACP Exam Today | 1/6/20 4 years 3 months ago #19562

• Rafi Menachem
  • Rafi Menachem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi PM PrepCast!

Wanted to say thank you as I passed the PMI-ACP exam today! I achieved above target in all domains except continuous improvement where I actual got below target, but still managed to Pass the overall exam since it had the least number of questions. In fact, I wasn't sure if I was going to pass since i was averaging low 70s in your exam simulator. But reading over the questions that I got wrong from your exam simulator was priceless. I think its there where I learned the difference in what the exam was trying to ensured that you learned. By your materials I also used Mike Griffifths PMI-ACP Exam Prep book.

Thanks again and I'll be using you guys again as I plan to take my PMP exam in May of this year!

Rafi

The exam questions were very similar to yours although PMI had more nuances with regards to sentence structure meaning. That

Passed the PMI-ACP Exam Today | 1/6/20 4 years 3 months ago #19578

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Well done, Rafi!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login