fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMI-ACP first try, above target in all domains

Passed PMI-ACP first try, above target in all domains 4 years 6 months ago #18409

• Jon Dolgaard
  • Jon Dolgaard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
PMI-ACP PrepCast delivered! To get the most out of the training in one shot, I watched/listened to each module at my desk, and wrote 200+ pages of notes for subsequent review/study. I did not read any other references other than PMI's PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline, The Scrum Guide and the occasional Google search for additional insights on terminology/concepts in the Simulators that weren't specifically mentioned in the PrepCast. I took the 4 Simulator exams twice. The first time I spent extra time on all my marked (not sure) and incorrect questions -- very helpful having explanations for why each response correct/incorrect -- and the second time the 2 days before my exam as a refresher. Ultimately, the training/Simulators accelerated my adopting an Agile Mindset which paid off given almost all the exam questions were situational.

Passed PMI-ACP first try, above target in all domains 4 years 6 months ago #18414

• Sunil V
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations Jon. Way to go!
Thanks for sharing a summary of your PMI-ACP journey.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login