fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMI-ACP with six-AT and one-Target (First Attempt )

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMI-ACP with six-AT and one-Target (First Attempt )

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 6 months ago #18512

Aditya Arya

Hi Bhavin,

Congratulations on your PMP & PMI-ACP.

Could you please share how you reported 1500 Agile experience hours? Since you just finished your PMP, you must have already reported last 3 years' experience hours towards PMP. Did PMI not have any problem reporting PMP hours as Agile hours? I want to convey to them that of the 6000 hours I reported for PMP, substantial were using agile practices because our projects were of hybrid nature. Any insight you can give on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Aditya
4 years 6 months ago #18423

Bhavin Rana

www.pmtraining.com/pmi-acp/practice-exams

It is for extra practice only. or I can say that to clear general agile related doubts.

There are not many situational questions in this mock test but it will boost up you confidence.

So, I can say that it is not similar to real exam but quality is good. Also, explanation is not enough.

There are 1000+ questions in this mock test.

Real exam contains situational questions only.
4 years 6 months ago #18422

Ganesh DG

Which other mock tests did you take other than PrepCast. This information would he helpful in my preparation as well.
4 years 7 months ago #18285

Bhavin Rana

Hello Guys, I passed my another PMI-ACP certificate with Above Target result within 2 months.
I've cleared my PMP certification on 4th June 2019.
Now I'm PMP (Project Management Professional) and PMI-ACP(Agile Certified Practitioner). :-)
It was extremely thrilled to see an Above Target score and again it was not possible without great support of my wife and cute daughter.

My Strategy:
First I finished online classroom program from IzenBridge,India. My all the concepts were cleared by Saket Bansal videos.
Also they are providing some ppt and e-notes so I was go through it than finished many quizzes of
PrepCast mock test(Prpcast is giving enough description of all the correct and incorrect answer.
Prepcast has created tremendous mock test, So, it is one type of book, Thanks).
Still, I haven't read any books like mike griffiths etc.(Surprised !!!)
but finished important notes of IzenBridge only.
I have also given many free mock test also.
I'm PMP certified so there was no any difficulty for passing PMI-ACP certificate as they are asking situation questions only.

Sorry, I cannot disclose exam questions here.

There is not text highlight or strike-off feature in PMP-ACP :-(
I have used text-highlight & strike-off feature in PMP exam for elimination of two questions. I don't know why they have removed it.

On the last day I've finished all the blogs of Edward Chung.

I've purchased mock test from PMTraining.com. I will not recommend it. It will be useful for extra preparation only.
We cannot compare PrepCast mocktest with any other mocktest.

Again, Thanks PrepCast for passing me PMP and PMI-ACP. Here I've done enough marketing for you in India.
I've given your reference to my many friends :-) :-) :-)

Best luck for your exam.
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login