fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI ACP Exam on 26th November

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI ACP Exam on 26th November

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 months ago #15790

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Sandip,

Congratulations! We appreciate that you took the time to write to us and share your success. It always makes our day to hear from one of our customers that they passed the exam and to know that our products have made the difference. Thank you!
5 years 4 months ago #15785

SANDIP LANJE

Dear Cornelius Sir and Team,

Thanks for Exam Simulator, it really helped me a lot I used it till last moment of my exam, and every time I went through questions I learned something new.
Here are some points I would like to share for others to succeed in the exam.
1) I did a formal coaching course from an Institute
2) Practiced the processes and tools in my day to day work
3) Gained real experience through estimation exercises, daily scrum, and retrospectives
4) For further clear understanding read Mike Griffiths book and practiced all questions.
5)PMI-ACP Handbook and PMI-ACP Guide page 58-59 must study.
6) Even if you are traditional PMP do PMI-ACP it will help you improve a lot with Teamwork.
7)Thanks to all candidates who share their experience on this portal, it helped a lot including precast staff comments and reviews.
8) Someone has posted all links to free exams that also helped me a lot.
9) PMI-ACP Exam prepcast exam simulator I will highly recommend, I used it even for my PMP exam.
10) Exam Simulator speeded up my learning to cover up the knowledge gaps.
Thank You
Sandip
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login