fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMI-ACP exam passed :)

PMI-ACP exam passed :) 5 years 4 months ago #15488

• Constantin Chiriac
  • Constantin Chiriac's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone

I passed few days ago the exam (2nd try).
I want to share with you my experience with this exam.
At first try I used to prepare myself these:
1/ PMI-ACP® Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths (second edition)
2/ RMC Agile Fastrack2 simulator
This simulator, despite of RMC manufactured it and the price that is high enough, isn't good for this exam. The questions are too easy and generally not situational. So I don't recommend it at all. Because of it, I didn't passed the exam. For me it was a shock when I saw the questions of exam :(
At the second try I used more 2 materials and I removed RMC Agile Fastrack2 simulator:
1/ PMI-ACP® Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths (UPDATED second edition). I have to mention that the UPDATED version is almost the same with previous (few minor modifications). So it isn't worth it.
2/ PMI-ACP® Workbook by Mike Griffiths. It is a great study material and the Quiz is with good questions, situational.
3/ PM Prep Cast simulator for PMI-ACP. This indeed is very good. But I noticed some questions that are not aligned with PMI-ACP® Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths. For example: MVP=MMF and it isn't any mention of MMP (minimal marketable product) in official book, PMI-ACP® Exam Prep. Instead in PM Prep Cast simulator is at least a question where MVP, MMF and MMP have 3 different definitions.

Hope it helps :)

PMI-ACP exam passed :) 5 years 4 months ago #15506

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Constantin,

Congratulations on passing the PMI-ACP Exam! Thank you for sharing with us your experience preparing for the exam.

PMI-ACP exam passed :) 4 years 4 weeks ago #20182

• M A
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi There,

Just a quick question please: I need to pass the PMI-ACP exam. Will the PMI-ACP® exam simulator by Agile Prepcast (Cornelius Fichtner) is enough to pass the exam?

Thanks
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login