fbpx

Reply: Cleared my PMI ACP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared my PMI ACP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15248

Daniel Teran

How long did you study per source? Which source did you use first and which order? Thank you in advance.
5 years 5 months ago #15225

Jenikka Ebias

Hi AJ,

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on passing the PMI-ACP Exam! We are so glad to hear you've achieved such a milestone in your career :)

Secondly, thank you very much for sharing your experience here in our forum. Unfortunately, we have to remove the email address you added in your post. This forum can be accessed by anyone in the public so we did this for your safety. Anyone that would be responding to this post with their email addresses will be taken down as well. Don't worry though, if there will be anyone who'll post here their email address, we will personally send you a message before we delete it.

For anyone interested in writing to Ajay outside of this forum, please contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the subject title "Writing to Ajay for more Tips & Details".

Thank you!
5 years 5 months ago #15223

AJ K

Happy to announce that I cleared my ACP certification this week!
Just wanted to share my experience that might help other people to deisgn the study strategy and get more insights into the exam

Firstly when I enrolled, I noticed that there are 3 attempts allowed to take the exam and pass which wasn't like that in the past. Offcourse you should disregard this information because the moment you think you have more attempts, you will definitely need it (like Parkinson's Law)

I used 3 sources to study:
1. PMI-ACP Exam Prep course by Joseph Philips (Udemy.com). All concepts well explained at lowest price. You can use this course to earn 21 contact hours required to enroll for ACP
2. PMI ACP Exam Prep book by Mike Griffiths
3. PMI ACP Exam Simulator containing 4 full exam sets from PM Prep Cast (These questions were really useful to prepare to answer the situational questions appeared in the real exam)
My personal opinion is you cannot depend on just one source and need to use multiple sources to complete your knowledge

All 120 questions in the exam were situation based questions so you really really need to have Agile mindset to answer them. No theorical knowledge will directly help to answer the questions. The exam is really tough if you cannot understand the situation questions well

You may write to me at (email address removed by moderator) if you want to know some more tips and details

Regards
Ajay..

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login