fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMI ACP Exam (Above Target in All Domains)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMI ACP Exam (Above Target in All Domains)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 8 months ago #14790

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Jimmy,

Congratulations on passing the PMI-ACP Exam! Thank you for sharing your experience with us here in the forum.
5 years 8 months ago #14781

Jimmy Pape

I passed the PMI ACP Exam yesterday and I'd like to share a few things that will hopefully assist others as they prepare for the exam.

The exam is challenging, but fair. I took about 2.5 hours to go through the exam once. I then spent about 15 minutes going back to questions that I marked or left incomplete. I spent another 10 minutes or so reviewing my answers and completed the exam with about 5 minutes remaining in the 3 hour allotment.

My preparation for the exam:
-Agile PM PrepCast videos and Exam simulator. The exam simulator is great and has tremendous value to allow you review answers that you missed and understand what the correct answers should be.
-Mike Griffith's book - PMI-ACP Exam Prep, Premier Edition: A Course in a Book for Passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam. I read this book cover to cover 3 times and created flash cards. In my opinion, this book is a "Must" to supplement the PrepCast.
-GR8PM PMI ACP exam simulator - I purchased a month subscription. I have mixed reviews about this simulator, and was not overly impressed. However, it does provide a broader alternative to test questions to supplement the PrepCast simulator.

The Exam:
-Be prepared for many situational questions that test your understanding of various Agile Domains
-As others have indicated in this forum, focus on understanding and applying Agile domains, principles and skills rather than memorizing them.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login