fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Cleared the ACP exam with above target overall

Cleared the ACP exam with above target overall 5 years 8 months ago #14744

• Haitham Zaki
  • Haitham Zaki's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Proudly earned my PMI-ACP credential, i was surprised to finish all questions in less than 2 hours and end my exam 30 minutes before the end time, got Above Target overall :)
i believe that my case is somehow special as i'm already an Agile practitioner & Coach for more than 2 years and holding Scrum Master Certification, that's why the exam wasn't very challenging to me,
study plan :
- Joseph Phillips Udemy course,
- Reading Mike Griffth book at least twcie which is highly recommended and the most exam oriented book,
- Solving Prepcast by domain questions, and getting above 80% will be a very good indicator your effectiveness is good,
- solving Fast track questions by domain, but Prepcast is more real exam simulated,

Cleared the ACP exam with above target overall 5 years 8 months ago #14756

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Haitham,

Congratulations on passing the PMI-ACP Exam!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login