fbpx

Reply: Exam readiness

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam readiness

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 8 months ago #14575

TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM

Congratulations Archana on passing your PMI-ACP! Thank you for sharing that the Agile PrepCast and Exam Simulator were helpful in gaining the Agile Mindset and scores above target in six domains!
5 years 10 months ago #14227

Anonymous

's Avatar

Many congratulations Archana. Very happy to hear that. Can you please write about over all journey
5 years 10 months ago #14225

Archana

's Avatar

Prepacast simulator helped me a lot to develop my mindset and connect the dots. Thanks.
5 years 10 months ago #14224

Archana

's Avatar

I passed the exam today, with above target in 6 domains and target in 1.
5 years 10 months ago #14087

Zahid Ali

Hi Archana,
Were you able to take the ACP exam in April end.
5 years 11 months ago #13944

Archana

I am planning to take exam at the end of this month. I have started taking tests from Prepcast exam simulator. I scored 79% in first test. My confidence has gone down after taking second test in which I scored only 74%. Can someone please guide me what should be the appropriate scores in prepacast simulator test when one should consider herself ready to take the exam?
Also there are some question whose concepts are not covered in Mike Griffith book, how do we fill that gap?
Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login