fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed - March 23, 2018 NYC

Passed - March 23, 2018 NYC 6 years 4 days ago #13748

• Simeng Yang
  • Simeng Yang's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Passed today with overall above target. Initiation- on target
Planning, execution, control - above target
Closing - below target

I can’t say enough about how critical the prepcast was in my preparation. I listened to all the pod casts and took 7/9 practice exams, didn’t have time to take the ITTO exam. Read the Pmbok guide for 30mins and got very bored and confused. Didn’t use any other study material.

Exam 1, 2- 77.5%
Exam 2-5 - 80%
Exam 6 - 80.5%
Exam 7 - 78.5%

I would say that the actual exam was easier than the practice exam. So make sure you practice, practice and practice. My only study guide was the answer explainations under each question- review them no matter if you got the question right or wrong.

I must have gotten 5 questions on pareto chart and 20 on change management.

Good luck everyone, this is a wonderful program and will recommend for all PM related certification prep!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM
Last edit: by Simeng Yang.

Passed - March 23, 2018 NYC 5 years 8 months ago #14580

• TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations on passing your exam and thank you for sharing how helpful the PrepCast and Exam Simulator was!
I found your post in the PMI-ACP Exam Lessons Learned. However, From the results, it seems that you took the PMP exam, and that this post belongs in the PMP Exam Lessons Learned forum.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login