fbpx

Reply: Successfully passed the PMI-ACP Exam with Above Target score in all domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Successfully passed the PMI-ACP Exam with Above Target score in all domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14581

TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM

Congratulations Sandeep on passing your PMI-ACP with such flying colors! And thank you very much for sharing your preparation including the books you read, the PrepCast, and the Exam Simulator.
6 years 3 weeks ago #13740

Sandeep Motwani

's Avatar

Hi All,

Very happy to write this "Successfully passed the PMI-ACP Exam with Above Target score in all domains". I sat for the exam this morning. Below how i prepared for the exam:

1. as most of you did I also prepared using Mike Griffiths book but I also read the Head first and Andy Crowe's book. This helped me in getting different perspective and was very helpful.
2. I failed my first full test from Head first and scored just 62%. This resulted in me registering for Agile Prep cast ( I already used PM prepcast and cleared PMP last year).
3. The prepcast as usual was very very helpful. This time I did not complete all topics, I left DSDM, crsytal but focused on others.
4. Once the videos were done, I gave all the four tests and scored on average 76%. This was confidence booster.
5. Finally I read Mike's book again one week before the exam.

Thanks to all the people for sharing their lessons learned and to Prepcast team for very good videos.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login