fbpx

Reply: Recently passed teh PMI ACP exm (March 16, 2018)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Recently passed teh PMI ACP exm (March 16, 2018)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 8 months ago #14584

TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM

Congratulations Shahpour on passing your PMI-ACP. Also thank you for sharing your time commitment, your advice on using the books/Agile PrepCast/Agile Exam Simulator, and especially your advice to avoid other online training with simple questions, in favor of scenario-based questions.
6 years 6 days ago #13719

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Shahpour,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
6 years 6 days ago #13718

Shahpour Kakaei

Hello Evryone;
I passed the PMI ACP exam on March 16, 2018 but the credit goes to PM PrepCast exam simulator, many thanks Cornelius and team for the great exam simulator!
I had planned a 2-month study (2-3 hours every day) while working regularly during days, so first I read the Mike Griffith's book as main reference, tried this simulator several times; and also went through OSP training videos. Then reviewed the main book once again, completed the 480 questions of simulator right before the exam.
Prior to using this simulator, I didn't know how ACP can be though with too many case scenario questions; I was on a wrong direction exercising with simple questions as I wasted 2 weeks with another online training module with very simple questions, but found this simulator quite helpful.
I do recommend "Pm PrepCast exam simulator" as the level of simulator questions is equal or higher than real ACP exam, many questions you may see here depict the scenarios which are remarkably repeated in ACP real exam .

Good luck everybody with your ACP study and exam efforts.

Shahpour Kakaei

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login