fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my ACP Exam. First Attempt

Passed my ACP Exam. First Attempt 6 years 4 weeks ago #13668

• LUIS JAVIER RODRIGALVAREZ
  • LUIS JAVIER  RODRIGALVAREZ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All and thanks for this valious material,
I used the PrepCast and the book of Mike Griffith. I think it is enough to pass the exam.
It is so useful to practice with the simulator and increase more and more the exam time, to finally be able to stay four hour sitted on the chair full concentrated.
I´m from Spain and really the exam lenguage didn't be determinant to fail or not a question
An Advice, understand the burn (up/down) charts , why can increase the lenght of the bars or move up and down...
Luck on the exam!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM

Passed my ACP Exam. First Attempt 5 years 9 months ago #14583

• TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations Luis on passing your PMI-ACP! Thank you for sharing your experience regarding the Agile PrepCast and Exam Simulator, the exam language and especially topics such as the burn-up and burn-down charts.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login