fbpx

Reply: Successful pass from the first try with Above Target for All

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Successful pass from the first try with Above Target for All

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 8 months ago #14585

TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM

Congratulations Mohammed on passing your PMI-ACP with such flying colors! Thank you for sharing how you used the Agile PrepCast and Exam Simulator as well as your reading, your approach, and your experience in the exam itself.
6 years 3 weeks ago #13481

Mohammed Sleem

Hi All,

thanks to everyone participated in preparing PMI-ACP PrepCast. Thanks to Mr. Cornelius Fichtner for his great job. I passed the exam yesterday. below are the lesson learned.

I have seen the videos (all of them)once with writing my notes of high-level points. like the flash cards but in a different format that helps me read and review them anywhere on my PC or mobile.
With many explained subjects, I used some googling to get more details. Some details are very important so I quote from my researches and update my notes.
I got a copy from "PMI-ACP Exam Prep, by Mike Griffith" it was helpful to harden the ideas in mind.
Then most important, I took the first 3 exams. I wasn't that much good in the beginning but after I finish them, I started to focus on the failed questions till I understand them all. After that, I took the fourth exam and my result was much better.
Then I set PMI-ACP exam date, until the time of exam I did review different concepts I highlighted that I need more stress on them.

The exam itself was very tricky and really the answers were very difficult. Until the last moment, I was feeling that I failed. The exam is really testing your understanding so don't even depend on the terminologies you know and focus on understanding the logic behind them.

Really the exam is examining your understanding of the Agile Manifesto and principles.

Thanks again for all of the team.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login