fbpx

Reply: Success on the First Attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Success on the First Attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 4 weeks ago #13403

Erika Bobbitt

's Avatar

I passed the PMI-ACP exam on Monday, 26 Feb 18 with an ​Above Target ​rating on my first attempt.​​ To prepare for the exam, I took Joseph Phillips' PMI-ACP Agile Certified Exam Prep through Udemy.com, the Andy Crowe ​The PMI-ACP Exam How to Pass on Your First Try​ course, and I used the Cornelius Fichtner PMI-ACP Exam Simulator to introduce more practice questions into my prep. Truly embracing the Agile Mindset and being able to apply the principles to scenarios was the key. To that extent, the Cornelius Fichtner Exam Simulator helped me learn to critically review questions before answering. Reading the questions and considering what was really being asked helped me sort the good answer from the correct answer. I took the time to go through the exam tutorial; in part to steady my nerves and in part to make sure I knew how the system worked. I used the the answer cross-out tool and the tool to mark questions for later review and found both to be extremely helpful. I had answered all the questions within 1.75 hours and spent another hour reviewing all of my answers to ensure I hadn't made silly errors. The exam was tough! Going into it, I felt prepared, but when I hit ​End Exam​, I did not know if I had passed. It was not as cut and dry as I had expected, but the material covered and explained in the simulator was key. I would not have done as well without it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login