fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13145

Jonathan Hebert - Admin

Congratulations PP on your PMI-ACP certification!!
Truly an important professional milestone and something that an increasing number of employers are asking for today.

Thank you for a very useful lessons learned forum post. You hit the nail on the head when you state, this is a thinking exam, and you must learn and apply an Agile mindset. This is excellent and very accurate advice for the PMI-ACP aspirant. In contrast to the PMP Exam, the PMI-ACP exam consists of only short situational questions, with tough choices. When faced with a question if you are always considering the Agile principles and methods or the "Agile mindset," and can do this almost by default, you will do well on this exam.

But you are correct that good practice helps a lot come exam day, and we very much appreciate the endorsement of the PMI-ACP questions in our PM Exam Simulator for the PMI-ACP exam. It makes our day to know that we helped you succeed. We are constantly asking for feedback on any question you feel can be improved. Whether you feel we may have got it wrong, or it's ambiguous as stated, or you have a suggestion for how to say it clearer or better, please tell us how to improve our content. In this way, the content is continuously being improved and reflects the types of question our customers will see on exam day.

From all of us on the PrepCast and PM Exam Simulator teams, thank you for sharing your preparation, suggestions, and experience for others to follow. :)
6 years 1 month ago #13142

Eduardo Enriquez

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your experience.
6 years 1 month ago #13125

P P

's Avatar

I passed PMI-ACP exam with AT in all domains.

I had taken the pmi-acp exam simulator and read thoroughly the book by Mike Griffins. I supplemented my study by watching videos by Mike Cohn posted on YouTube as well as videos posted by Sally Elatta on agile topics.

It was a challenging exam. I got situational questions throughout the exam and it required a lot of thinking to pick the best answer. The simulator helped me a lot. There are excellent explanations given in the simulator. The prep cast simulator gives excellent practice to prepare for the exam.

I cannot stress enough. The real exam is definitely challenging. It will make you think a lot. I marked a lot of questions and in the last hour revisited them. I was able to get a better handle in the second hour of the exam. I was definitely shaky in the first hour of the exam and marked a lot of questions. It was a big relief to see the passed screen after completing the survey.

Again, this is a thinking exam which requires the ability to understand thoroughly and apply the the agile knowledge and skills, tools and techniques and most importantly the various agile roles.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login