fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP Exam yesterday - First Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP Exam yesterday - First Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13132

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you too!
6 years 2 months ago #12870

PMP Aspirant

Jonathan,
Are you suggesting us to read new PMI ACP practioners guide because there could be questions on the real exam from that book? If we take exam before March 26 are there chances that there could be questions from it on the real exam?
6 years 2 months ago #12869

Jonathan Hebert - Admin

Sebesi,

Congratulations on a job well done!!
So glad our training products were part of your successful preparation.
Use of the Mike Griffith's PMI-ACP Prep was a great choice and highly recommended.
We also suggest that PMI-ACP aspirants who are members of PMI download the new PMBOK Guide 6th edition which contains PMI's new Agile Practitioner's Guide.

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights and advice for others to consider.
6 years 2 months ago #12867

PMP Aspirant

Sebesi:
Congratulations on passing the exam.
I am trying to assess if I am ready to take the exam. Can you please tell me what were your final scores on the 4 exams that came with the simulator?
6 years 2 months ago #12860

Sebesi Mihaly

Dear All,
Happy to share with you my success of passing the PMI-ACP exam yesterday.
Steps I took: I have listened to the Agile Prepcast and read the PMI-ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffith. With the Exam Simulator I did as many exam sessions as I had possibility. The Learning Quizzes helped me a lot, as I was able to verify my answers on the spot. I learned a lot with this.
I aslo printed out the Domain and Task section from the Agile Certified Exam Outline pdf and read many times.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login