fbpx

Reply: PMI-ACP Certified

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-ACP Certified

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 7 months ago #11636

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Andrew,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam. Your highly valuable inputs that you provided via our Live FeedbackTM feature were enormously helpful in our effort to continuously improve our products for all our customers.

We will consider your recommendation to keep some of the questions that do not mimic the real exam but provide broad knowledge for the prospective PMI-ACP aspirants allowing them to better prepare for their exam.

Thanks again and good luck in all your future endeavors!
6 years 7 months ago #11634

Andrew Liddell

I successfully cleared the PMI-ACP on August 17th with Above Target scores.

A massive thank you to Stan Po, Jonathan Herbert, and Yazmine Darcy for all their on-point tips, explanations, and feedback. Big thank you to Cornelius Fitchner as well for his exam taking tips (esp. the one on driving to the exam center a week before testing to avoid on-route stress).

PM PrepCast's PMI-ACP exam simulator was next level in its ability to not only help me confirm what I knew, but also broaden my understanding of key Agile concepts through its challenging questions. What was instrumental in helping me advance my knowledge were those questions containing 'alert words' such as: not, except, best, least, all, specifically because they challenged you to rule out what answer was plausible vs. what actually was the answer and why.

It's my understanding that PM PrepCast will be editing its simulator to maybe remove these types of questions: I would advocate for leaving them, given their breath of knowledge to better understand the subject, rather than just mimicking the exam format.

I highly recommend that any other aspirants use the simulator and read each answer and its explanation, as well as the explanations for why other answers were wrong. Also, I used two sources of study, those being Mike Griffith's 2nd Edition and PM PrepCast's simulator (all others weren't as beneficial and or didn't hit on core concepts and thinking as well.)

Good luck!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login