fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP, 06/07/2017

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP, 06/07/2017

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11256

Jonathan Hebert - Admin

Mahoud,

A great big congratulations on your exam success!! We at OSP really appreciate your positive feedback and any advice on how we can improve our products. Continuous improvement by listening to our customers has been a cornerstone of our success. Thank you so much for sharing your success with us, it makes our day!!
Yes, I believe our tests are a bit more difficult than some of the others and I echo what you said, if you are scoring in the 70-80 % range on our questions you
should be good to go in your PMI-ACP exam. You did the hard work of preparing and you earned your success! We agree that until the Agile Practitioners Guide from PMI comes out later this year or early in 2018, PMI-ACP Exam Prep by Mike Giffiths (from RMC i.e. "Rita") is the best prep book available for the exam.
So relax, rest your eyes and mind, and celebrate.

Congratulations sir!!
6 years 8 months ago #11243

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Mahmoud,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
6 years 8 months ago #11238

Anonymous

's Avatar

Is it worth picking up fasttrack for the extra questions or just stick with the 4 exams on the PMI-ACP exam simulator from the prepcast?
thank you!
G
6 years 8 months ago #11189

Scott Gillard

Congrats!
6 years 8 months ago #11179

Mahmoud Elhelbawi

I passed the exam by reading the Rita book that was very good and tested questions by Rita Fasttrack and exam PrepCast.

there some material on pmstudy contains about +1000 questions, I spent studying it too much time without any benefit in the real exam.
there are also some material that contain about 145 question was also without any benefit in the real exam.

So, my advise is:
focus on Rita Fasttrack
then
the four exams in PrepCast (Note: the PrepCast exams is difficult from the real exam so if you score about 75 to 90 from 120, sure you will pass)
I think without PrepCast, i wasn't be pass.

Very Thanks to all who work in these four exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login