fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMI-ACP Exam Lessons Learned Interview: My Application Got Audited!

PMI-ACP Exam Lessons Learned Interview: My Application Got Audited! 6 years 11 months ago #10577

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Our very own colleagues Jonathan Hebert passed his PMI-ACP Exam recently. In this interview from The PM Podcast we discuss how he prepared, his PMI-ACP Training , and his tips and tricks and recommendations to all those currently preparing for the exam:

Click here to listen to the interview now:
traffic.libsyn.com/pmpodcast/PM_Podcast_..._jonathan_hebert.mp3

Click here to read the podcast interview show notes:
www.project-management-podcast.com/index...lication-got-audited
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Adams, TereLyn Hepple, MS, PMP, PSM

PMI-ACP Exam Lessons Learned Interview: My Application Got Audited! 6 years 10 months ago #11000

• Hugo Briceño
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks you.

PMI-ACP Exam Lessons Learned Interview: My Application Got Audited! 3 years 11 months ago #21223

• Willis Donelson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
My understanding is that getting audited is just a random occurrence. A certain number of applications get audited automatically. I got audited once and was notified as soon as I sent the application, which tells me I just pulled a "lucky" number. Auditing isn't a big deal as long as you have the background necessary to qualify for the exam. It just makes the application process take longer.
Jay Donelson
MA, PMP, ACP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rahul Sehgal, Vivian Calender, sheryl key
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login