fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMI-ACP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMI-ACP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 11 months ago #10349

Stan Po - Admin

Dear SamHuDa,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned.

Based on valuable feedback from our customers, such as yours, we have recently updated our PMI-ACP questions database to better reflect the questions on the actual exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
6 years 11 months ago #10238

SamHuDa

Today, i passed my pmi-acp. pls let me share my prep & experience for this exam.

Preparation:
• Bought and read Mike Griffiths PMI-ACP Prep book twice and then answer end of chapter questions in back. got average 70% first time.
• Listened the Agile PrepCast twice (got scholarship from OSP...thank you Cornelius)
• Fast reading Agile Estimating, Essential Scrum
• Read super a lot of lessons learned from this website, izenbridge, pmzilla etc
• Bought exam prep the OSP PMI-ACP & PM Training.
* Spend 3 months for preparation, 2-3 week-days, 4-5 hours week-end
* Online study ---> Scrumstudy.com, scrum.org, scrumalliance.org
You may feel dissapointed spent countless hours to learn spent many agile methodologies were totally useless from the exam point of view but may find helpful if you have a broad mind of learning about all the in-roads of agile (not just for the exam).

General exam observations:
• Exam very HIGHLY situational, felt like 80-90% of the test. the rest straight forward Question and considered bonus Questions.
* No Crystall, ASD, DSDM, FDD
* Got Scrum, Lean/Kanban/XP (few).
* No question dreyfuss, tuckman, harsley.
• Got one easy calc question, velocity, story point
• Know what you can do during an iteration and what you can’t or shouldn’t do (scrum ceremony) i.e. sponsor recommends something to the delivery team lead in the middle of a sprint, who should make the call about this and what should be done with this new recommended feature. i make wrong guess here.
Rest same like Jonathan Hebert said.....highly recommended to read

OSP PMI-ACP exam simulator a bit harder than real exam and cover many aspect like TDD, ATDD etc.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login