fbpx

Reply: Done

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Done

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 1 month ago #9746

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Clara,

Congratulations on passing your PMI-ACP exam!

Thanks for sharing your lessons learned. I agree with you that the exam is testing agile mindset more than anything else. We are glad to hear that our products helped you to prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
7 years 1 month ago #9698

Clara Forsskahl

I'm now ACP since 31st January. Let me tell you about my studying...
Started preparing for the exam last year in April. Bought a prep book and in addition I participated in a prep course 1h/week for 8 weeks organized by my employer. Due to vacations and a lot of work I put the whole thing on hold from July to December. As this was WIP it started to bother me. I'm commuting almost daily several hours and my inspiring manager suggested that I'll try to listen to either some nice books or some learning during this time. That was in beginning of December when I found Cornelius - my new friend! The prep cast inspired me to start over and go for the exam.
The exam itself tested the mindset more than any facts or figures. I also did a brain dump but don't think it was of any benefit as the questions were almost all situational. Compared to the PMP exam this was for me much harder as you could not rely on some facts that you had memorized but needed to really think of the situation described and try to find the best option based on that.
Good Luck to all of you studying for ACP!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login