fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed the PMI-ACP this week!

I passed the PMI-ACP this week! 7 years 6 months ago #8339

• Anthony DeLuca
  • Anthony DeLuca's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
As reported by others all of the questions were mainly situational. There were several that clearly had multiple "correct" answers.
A few suggestions I would pass along to others:
1) The PM Prepcast is excellent! (But if you are reading this you already know that)
2) The Mike Griffiths book was also a *key* study guide. Reading of that book enhanced and clarified my knowledge that I used to pass the test.
3) When reading the questions pay close attention to the wording. When trying to decide between multiple "correct" answers applying specific words and phrases you see will help get you to the answer they are seeking.
4) Lastly -- Use all of the time for the test. If you complete early, as I did, use the extra time to go back and read every question again. I did this and ended up changing a few answers. I am certain my score was boosted as a result

I passed the PMI-ACP this week! 7 years 6 months ago #8341

• Jeremy Raelin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Anthony:

First off, a hearty congratulations to you on passing the exam. For those in the forum, Anthony has great advice. For me, taking the PMP exam first was invaluable because I learned how PMI asks questions. It allowed me to get through the exam quickly, but after that, like Anthony, I took time to re-read most of my questions and ended up changing my answer to a bunch of them.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login