fbpx

Reply: Passed ACP Exam Successfully using prepcast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed ACP Exam Successfully using prepcast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
8 years 8 months ago #5983

's Avatar

Congratulations Nikhil and thank you for sharing!
8 years 9 months ago #5859

Nikhil Garg

It was a wonderful journey in mid of 2013 when I purchased the Agile Prepcast (during its launch) and seen all the prepcast every day with repetetions various times during travel to office on my iPhone..

As already certified Scrum Master, I realised that ACP exam has lot more offer and to learn from other practices as well. Prepcast was a smooth take off for me to get into the deep Agile shoes with interesting detail required.
Due to hectic schedule was unable to decide to give certification that year.My initial interest was more to cover Agile practices essentials. Then get more used to the practices , implementing them in project iterations and experiencing challenges it give me more peace of mind to finally give the certification.
Last 2 weeks was more focusing on the 10 corner stones hidden in my email from Cornelius( Prepcast chief), question on website and surely a quick read through the RMC book ( Mike Griffiths).

I would surely say the practical exposure really helps if you get basics/knowledge from prep cast.
Otherwise you have tough time dealing with Question wording from technicality and terminologies.

My Advice is simple take ACP material first for real learning and differentiating from the practices what you currently do and slowly dive into your real world so you have better feeling after using it and then achiveing the certification in end.

Wishing good luck to all Agile practioners and surely thanks to prepcast team

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login