fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMI-ACP Exam Passed -- 30th April 2015

PMI-ACP Exam Passed -- 30th April 2015 8 years 10 months ago #5437

• Renato Barbieri
  • Renato Barbieri's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi everyone,

Having passed the PMI-ACP exam yesterday with Proficient level on both domains, I thought I should share my experience with all of you.

I used the Agile PrepCast, Mike Griffith's book, and the exam simulator from RMC. I watched all lessons in the PrepCast and taking notes for every one of them. Then I moved to Mike Griffiths' book, and read it once from cover to cover. I tried one mock exam to find out how prepared I was (I scored about 73%). Then I read the book again, reading one chapter and then taking a mock exam choosing the questions specific for that chapter (domain). When I finished the book, I took a couple of mock exams and my score was above 90%.

I would advise people to focus on Scrum, XP, and Lean. Make sure you know the Manifesto Values and Principles.

Good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MARCEL BLAISE MBOM DJON

PMI-ACP Exam Passed -- 30th April 2015 8 years 6 days ago #7178

• Dinesh Advani
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,
Any recommendation on which free or priced Mock Exams are the closest to real exam content?Thanks.

PMI-ACP Exam Passed -- 30th April 2015 7 years 11 months ago #7212

• Yasir Mehmood
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Congrats and thanks for sharing your lessons learned!
Yasir Mehmood, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, CLP (LeSS), CSPO
Community Moderator

PMI-ACP Exam Passed -- 30th April 2015 6 years 9 months ago #10760

• JeffreyT
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello Renato,

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on how closely the RMC exam simulator mirrors the real exam questions?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login