fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMI-ACP Exam Passed - 6th June 2014

PMI-ACP Exam Passed - 6th June 2014 9 years 10 months ago #4307

• Emmanuel Comia
  • Emmanuel Comia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just passed the PMI-ACP exam today. I would thank PrepCast in helping me achieving my goal. I followed the advise in Prepcast, and did the following:

- Study and understand the lessons discussed in the PMI Agile PrepCast,
- Bought an exam book: PMI-ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths
- Used exam simulators: GR8pm exam simulator and other several free online exam sites

Most of the questions that I encountered has been discussed in this group like Agile Manifesto and principles, Scrum and XP roles and practices, Burn-down chart, Colocated & Distributed teams, Cumulative flow diagram, Definition of Done, Scrum of Scrums, Spike, Face to Face conversation, Velocity, Story Points, Information Radiator, Kanban, Minimum Marketable Feature, Roadmap, Product Backlog, Retrospective, Release Planning, Self-Organized team, Test Driven Development, Pareto Principle, Agile modelling.

Believe in yourself and goodluck to aspiring PMI-ACP students! :)

P.S. As advised in Prep Cast, check the exam center before taking the exam, and try bring your own earphones. I had difficulty concentrating due to the squeaking noise coming from the door.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login