fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMI-ACP Exam Passed - 26th May 2014

PMI-ACP Exam Passed - 26th May 2014 9 years 10 months ago #4272

• Kai Weber
  • Kai Weber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,
I passed the examination on Monday 26th May 2014 at the first try. I got the result:
  • Agile tools and techniques : proficient
  • Agil knowledge and skills : moderately proficient
Thanks to the completeness of the Agile Prepcast I never read one of the 11 recommended books. I just LISTENED to the Prepcast during endless Jogging hours. Because of the prepcasts structure, I would call it bullet point driven, I could learn it by heart. One week before the Exam I got myself a copy of the book "PMI-ACP Exam Prep" from Mike Griffith. Without reading it I passed the test questions with 75% correct answers. After reworking (refacturing ;-)) the problem zones I passed the Exam :-)

Thank you Cornelius and Team for the great Prepcast. Just one thing. I had some issues with the Kanban lectures because they are much more narrative and the relevant buzz words are harder to identify while jogging :-).

Good luck to everybody with your study from Germany.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login