fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMI-ACP exam

Passed PMI-ACP exam 11 years 1 week ago #3238

• Gwenn Doria
  • Gwenn Doria's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Lessons learned shared by Rob Speers, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, ITIL

Hi All,

To share the process as I know that is what I have been interested in reading from other folks.I used the Mike Griffiths book from RMC and the Andy Crowe book.Did the first practice exam in the Andy Crowe book to baseline my knowledge and gaps.Read the Andy Crowe book, then re-did the first practice exam (goal here was to see how much improvement I gained on the baseline).Read the Mike Griffiths book, then did all the end of chapter practice questions in one session.Re-read through both books where I still had knowledge gaps.Did the second practice exam in the Andy Crowe book.This was done over a 3 week period.Then.... sat the exam.

Good luck to those in the process, it is not as nerve wracking as the PMP exam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tessy
Last edit: by Gwenn Doria.

Passed PMI-ACP exam 10 years 11 months ago #3342

• Tarek Al-Fahham
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Gwenn,

Congrats for passing the ACP Exam.

Just wondering you are posting here, I am expecting that you have used the Agile PrepCast, but I can see that you did not?

I am wondering if I need to get a companion book such as the ones you mentioned to prepare for the PMI-ACP Exam?

Tarek.

Passed PMI-ACP exam 10 years 11 months ago #3343

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Tarek,

Gwenn is an administrative assistant of our company. This lessons learned is from "Rob Speers, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, ITIL" (see at the top of her posting). We found this LL originally in LinkedIn (I think) and Rob gave us permission to repost.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login