fbpx

Reply: Help! How close is the prepcast simulator to the actual PMI ACP exam??

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Help! How close is the prepcast simulator to the actual PMI ACP exam??

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 months 3 weeks ago #30463

Stan Po - Admin

Hi Karl,

First and foremost, I want to express my empathy for the frustration and discouragement you must be feeling about your scores. I understand how disheartening it can be to study hard and not see the results you were hoping for.

In terms of advice for your next steps, everyone's learning journey is unique, so it's difficult to provide a one-size-fits-all solution. However, based on feedback from our students, one approach that has been effective is to start with short quizzes, identify the topics you got wrong, and focus your studies on those areas. Then, take Exam 1 and repeat the process until you've answered all the exams. Reviewing the explanations for each answer can provide additional context and help you understand the reasoning behind the correct answer. Keep in mind that the quizzes and exams pull questions from the same pool, so use the quizzes carefully.

While we recognize that the exam simulator questions may differ from those in the PMI Study Hall, we believe that our simulator accurately reflects the difficulty level of the actual PMI-ACP exam, potentially being a bit more challenging. Therefore, if you do well on the simulator, you'll likely do well on the actual exam, as others mentioned on our forum. Based on the feedback from our customers, we believe we succeeded in making our questions very similar to those on the real exam, as evident in the reviews our customers have been posting on Google and Trustpilot.

However, it's important to note that the simulator alone is not enough to pass the exam. If you haven't already, consider taking a high-quality PMI-ACP Exam preparation course, such as the one offered here , or a similar course from another provider. Taking a course will help you develop a strong foundation of the fundamental knowledge and key concepts necessary to pass the exam. Additionally, exam prep books and PMI publications like the Agile Practice Guide or the PMBOK Guide 7th Edition (which covers Agile methods well) may be helpful resources.

You may also find helpful these articles:
Comprehensive Guide To Getting Your PMI Agile Certification
PMI-ACP® Exam Simulator Articles to Develop the Agile Mindset

Ultimately, the decision to delay your exam is up to you. However, we encourage you to continue practicing and studying and to trust in your ability to pass the exam. Many people have experienced similar challenges during their exam preparation and have found success.

Best of luck to you!
11 months 3 weeks ago #30455

KarlE

The wordings in prepcast is quiet difficult to understand. I find it more confusing than the questions in SH. Ive taken the first 3 mock exams in prepcast and scored 64, 68 55. I am getting discouraged and thinking of delaying my exam which I have not scheduled but planning to take this week.

I saw a post in this forum which was 5 years ago similar to my situation and have the same scores but he was advised to forego and take the exam and passed with 6 AT and 1 T.

Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Karl PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login