fbpx

Reply: Thank You for Helping Me Pass My PMI-ACP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Thank You for Helping Me Pass My PMI-ACP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 1 month ago #30260

Sameer Menda

Hello Thomas,

Hearty Congratulations!!

Thank you for sharing your success and we are glad to hear that our products helped in your preparation.

If you are looking for on how to earn PDU’s for PMP & ACP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 1 month ago #30259

Thomas Zachariah

I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the outstanding support and resources you provided me in preparing for my PMI-ACP exam.
I'm delighted to inform you that I passed the exam on my first attempt, and I couldn't have done it without your help.

Your PrepCast Simulator was a game-changer in my preparation for the exam like the one I had with PMP. The simulator's detailed explanations and timed practice exams helped me gain the knowledge and confidence I needed to pass the exam. Your team's commitment to providing quality study materials and resources made a significant difference in my preparation and exam success.

Thank you for being dedicated and committed to helping PMI-ACP candidates like me achieve their certification goals. Your team's hard work, professionalism, and expertise are highly appreciated. I will definitely recommend your PrepCast Simulator to others pursuing the PMI-ACP certification.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login