fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP first try with minimal studying

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP first try with minimal studying

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 1 month ago #30283

Joseph Couture

Thank you very much! Glad to provide any help to my fellow PM'ers. :cheer:
1 year 1 month ago #30208

Elizabeth Harrin

That's fantastic news, Joseph, well done! Thanks for coming back and sharing your experience and success with us :)
1 year 1 month ago #30202

Joseph Couture

Good afternoon,

I am pleased to announce that I passed the PMI-ACP exam on the first try. Despite my requests to initiate a study group here, on FB, and LinkedIn, I self-studied for a few weeks and knocked it out. It was definitely a different beast from the PMP. Parts were hard and then there were parts that were easier. Whereas, in the PMP, all the parts of the test were difficult. The proctor came into my exam twice to tell me to stay within the camera. I still do not know how I was outside of the frame but whatever.

After reviewing this post, I feel I could help others by sharing what I used to prepare.
Mike Griffiths PMI-ACP book was huge for me so was the PrepCast Simulator for the ACP exam.
Basically, I reviewed the answered that I got wrong and read the book twice. I also re-read and re-read the 4 values as well as the 12 principles of Agile according to the Manifesto.
I did not take an practice exams but took many 10 question quizzes. Got to the point where there were no more "unanswered" questions left. I would mostly get 60s, 70s, and some 80s and above.

Thanks for your support!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login